INEOS European Commercial Graduate Programme
- Online seit 22.09.2020
INEOS is a young company and has grown to become a leading chemical company with sales today of around $60 billion. We’re buzzing with problem-solvers, inventors, manufacturers, scientists and entrepreneurs looking to make a difference. Could you be one of them?
Our five year graduate programme is offered to highly skilled and motivated candidates who thrive on a challenge. The aim is to provide you with a breadth of experience early in your career by giving you real jobs with real responsibility from day one. Rotating on three different jobs across several European locations, each role will provide you with a new challenge and enable you to gain the experience that is essential for aspiring future leaders. Areas you could start in include: Business Support, Logistics, Operations, Procurement, Sales, Supply Chain or Trading & Shipping.
- Outstanding degree in an engineering, interdisciplinary or economic discipline
- Commercial aptitude and interest in economic contexts
- Excellent communication skills including written and spoken English
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and a self-confident manner
Your commitment will be rewarded with very attractive conditions including: on-the-job training, mentoring, and access to worldwide corporate events, giving you the opportunity to excel in your personal and professional competencies.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Unbefristet, ab Mittwoch, 01 Sep 2021
- INEOS Manufacturing Deutschland GmbH
- 50769 Köln, Deutschland
- Frau Thepwilai Brieskorn